- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3/4 cup white rice, cooked
- 4 medium green onions sliced (1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 Tbls vegetable oil
- 2 Tbls lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 large bell peppers cut lengthwise, seeds removed
- 1 roma tomato diced
Heat grill. Mix beans, rice, onions, cilantro, oil, lime juice, garlic and salt together. Fill peppers with mixture. Wrap each half in a piece of foil (stuffed side up, duh), making sealed packets. Allow a little space in the packet for circulation and expansion.
Grill for 15-20 minutes or until peppers are tender.