- Steve rubbed my back and made me delicious coffee.
- I woke up wondering if my mom thought it was neat having me as a Christmas gift, then she texted me "Happy Birthday to my best Christmas present ever"
- The best music came on the radio on the drive to work.
- The leaves on the trees looked extra bright yellow.
- It RAINED!!
- I only worked half day.
- I got sweet birthday messages from my best friends and relatives.
- I got pampered getting a haircut by my friend, sipping on a cappuccino.
- I bought myself earrings at the cutest local maker shop.
- I talked to my mom and my dad and got the CUTEST voicemail from my grandpa that I will save forever.
- Did I say it rained!!?!?!
- I got a free Starbucks birthday coffee.
- I went grocery shopping at my favorite store.
- I made dinner while Steve played guitar.
- And now chocolate, tea, and a Fred Astaire movie.
- And tomorrow we leave for a peaceful, relaxing, calm holiday getaway to Big Sur! WOOT!
Wednesday, December 20, 2017
I smiled all day today.