We played tourist when Steve's parents came to visit at the end of the summer. We fed and pet goats at Avila Barn, ate tacos at a roadside produce stand, and went on a tour of the Point San Luis Lighthouse which I highly recommend! The views on the way up to the lighthouse are spectacular, and the history there surprising. Did you know that during Prohibition, Point San Luis Harbor was a popular location for illegal movement of liquor?
Saturday, November 01, 2014
In August I went to San Francisco to attend the annual music festival, Outside Lands.
- Not getting kidnapped or murdered by my AirBnB host! My first AirBnB experience was a bit strange being that we were in someone else's personal space, but super neat having that real SF living experience. I'd definitely do it again.
- Local Natives was even more amazing live than I expected.
- Got to see and hug my love Kara and the incredible Candace! (Not long enough!)
- Adventuring with such a fun person like my girl Jenn!
- Chocolate Zico!
- Yummy San Fran cuisine and local beer.
- Using my hippy sacks!
- Hurting my knee while hunting down Jenn's cell phone.
- Too many people!!
- Difficult to get to the festival and even more difficult to get home (too many people!!)
- Death Cab didn't play Sorrow in my Pinhole :(
- Being too tired to go to Ikea the next day...