- He is super duper smart. He is majoring in history and philosophy at Montana State and knows way more big words now than I will ever know in my lifetime. He leads discussion groups, reads for fun, and is spending his 21st birthday studying for a midterm. He rocks at school.
- He has a good sense of humor and a quick wit. He likes to poke fun at me, and he's allowed because he is much bigger than me!
- He has a sweet spirit. I have never once heard him say anything rude or menacing and I think that everyone who knows him really loves him.
- He called me the day I got my surgery to see how I was doing (and mom didn't tell him to!) and I will never forget it!
- He gives hugs freely. Everytime I see him, he gives me the biggest bear hug ever. Sometimes he squeezes too hard and won't let go, and I yell at him, but secretly I am glad he wants to be so close :)
So, here's a virtual toast to you, Phil! And in a few more days, we'll do it for real. Love you!
Here is a trip down memory lane. I wish I had more when he was really little because he was the CUTEST little man ever.