- My garage smells like my Grandpa Russ' shop. Sweet nostalgia.
- Kara visited and we took a lovely Saturday bike ride to Avila Beach for brunch.
- Three of my all time favorite people met me in Santa Barbara for a girls weekend. (And I am 90% sure I am allergic to Reisling.)
- Still obsessed with Fleet Foxes. Check out this live performance on Letterman:
- My mom got an iPhone and we did FaceTime yesterday. Oh, I love you techmology.
- Conversation with Steve on the way home from work today:
Me: I like this song! Who is it?
Steve: I am always surprised when people don't recognize Led Zeppelin.
Me: So, it's Led Zeppelin?
Me: Is he still alive?
Steve: Is who still alive?
Me: Led Zeppelin!
Today I learned that Led Zeppelin is a band, not a person! :)
- It rained!! Finally!
- We ordered a new bath tub. A deep soaker! Yippee! Bathroom remodel phase II: Tub demo!