- I've never seen Steve so happy
- At night, all you can hear are crickets, frogs, and the gentle breeze through the trees
- My new BBQ!!
- The Albertsons in Arroyo Grande is one of the biggest, nicest grocery stores I've ever been to, and if you know me, you know how much I love grocery shopping, so this is high on my list!
- I drive to work every day on a narrow, two-lane country road, winding through vineyards and rolling hills, with a view of Bishop's Peak in the distance encircled by wispy fog and a vanilla painted morning sky.
- We will get to explore a new quaint downtown area that has a wine bar, ice cream shop, antique stores, and live music on Friday nights!
- We're trying our first mini re-model project next weekend - NEW TOILETS! and vinyl tiles (quick fix for now) instead of icky carpet in the bathrooms!
- There's already basil growing right outside!
- The kitchen window faces the front yard which has a view of my favorite willow tree.
- We finally don't have to use Charter!!!!!!!! NT Charter!!!
Tuesday, August 04, 2009
Top ten things I love about living in our new house so far: