A few things do stick out in my mind from 2013 that I would like to share.
- Hiking to the Hollywood sign with my best girls.
- Multiple music shows (Sufjan, Postal Service, John Mayer, Passion Pit, Capital Cities, Philip Phillips)
- Meeting baby Hana
- Running through the rain in Chicago
- Poolside at the Beverly
- Poolside at the Sands
- Sledding in Montana
- Taking a bath!
- Plane crash into our building at work
- Car crash into our well at home
- No rain!
- Seeing Steve's poor mom in the hospital with a broken leg.
- When the deer ate all of our trees and roses.
- I have a new nightly accessory- a mouth guard so I don't grind my two front teeth off! I look really sexy with my mouth guard, retainer, glasses, and bunion regulators. Happy thirties!
- I got a cavity :(
Happy new year, all!
2013 from Jaime Dwight on Vimeo.
"Safe and Sound" by Capital Cities
"Motion Sickness" by Hot Chip