- New York City.
- Picking strawberries from our garden.
- Getting surprise birthday earrings from my love.
- Jumping in the waves in Myrtle Beach.
- Leadership Retreat at Wonder Valley.
- Moscow mules in Seattle.
- Seeing my man in a tuxedo for the first time at the Kimball wedding.
Steve's Top Moments of 2012:
- Shooting the rifle on the Prairie in Idaho.
- Going on a hunting trip in South Carolina.
- Hanging out in the garden.
- Raising bees!
- Getting a surprise drill press for Christmas from his love.
- The congo line at Tylia's wedding.
- Learning how to tile.
Some 2013 Resolutions:
- Finish the bathroom remodel - going on Year #2!
- Finish our Times Square puzzle. ;)
- Travel to Alaska or Iowa.
- More Skype dates with my lovelies.
And some Happiness goals that I didn't quite get to in 2012 that I hope to accomplish this year!
- Throw a real party - you're invited!
- Go to a concert
- Check in on my 401k
- Take that Excel training class
- Learn more about photography
And always to be bold and bright.
Finally, the moment you've all been waiting for. My annual slideshow! Enjoy!
2012 from Jaime Dwight on Vimeo.
Soundtrack: Moth's Wings by the Passion Pit followed by Hallelujah by The Helio Sequence