I haven't written anything lately because my life has been DULL. It's about to get wild though, so get ready for some exciting stories. Besides being a brunette, the only thing that is different in my life is that I finished my senior project (besides making edits for RS and printing it out), and well, that's all that is different. Lame. I'm supposed to hear back from Kent State in 2 weeks, but I am not so sure I even want to go anymore. RS said "if you really want to do Science Journalism, don't let NYU or BU tell you that you can't." But how would I do it without being accepted to a program? The only other program is at MIT and I sure as hell won't get in there. I found some "environmental writing" programs at schools like Missouri, Wisconsin, and Michigan, which sounds easier and still interesting, but I'd still have to wait another year to apply...so what do I do until then? I 'm too poor to sit around and wait for application season. Another idea was to get my teaching credential to teach chemistry in high school. I think I would really enjoy this, but again, it's too late to apply and I'd have to wait until January to start. It's still an option, and I will probably still apply. I just have to figure out which CSU's to apply to. I'm thinking either Cal Poly or SDSU. Last, but according to my mom, most definitely not least, I am job hunting. I like my job at EAS, but it barely pays the bills, and I am ready for something new. I pretty much guaranteed them that I will stay till August, but I an currently searching for something new - something to give me a different type of experience - and more money! Anyway, thats my life right now - that and my wonderful boyfriend who tells me that I should be more positive because I have a degree in chemistry, all of my limbs, no terminal illness, a family who cares about me, and I'm "hot". Thank god for him.
Some wonderful things to come:
- Today:Housesitting for my boss for a week at his beautiful home - pretending I'm a queen.
- April 29: Heather's Bridal Shower at my house- "Red Hot Lingerie Party"
- May 6: Mom, Grandpa, Lisa and fam come Bisit! We're staying at the beach!
- May 19-21: Vegas for Heather's Bachelorette party!
- May 27-29: Memorial Day Weekend! (Kara is coming!!)
- June 5: Timo's 24th Bday!
- June 10: Lots of loves graduate! (Helya, Rachel, Heather, Jess, Brie, Ryan, your mom)
- June 17-24: CABO for Heather's wedding week!!!!!
- June 30: Jillian's Bachelorette Party!
- July 8: Brie's Wedding!
- July 19-23: Jillian's Wedding weekend!
Starting July 24 I will be homeless for bills. Please donate.
Also, I'll take you away in the way that you take me and go where I go.